Photomaniacs is organizing photography workshop series for beginners on Photography Basics and Portrait Photography in Bangalore.
Who should join the Workshop:
1: If you have a camera and you wish to take great pictures but no matter how much you try you can’t get the amazing photographs which you see in magazines.
2: You recently purchased a DSLR but having a hard time understanding the functions of the camera. We will tell you the nitty-gritty of your equipment and how to make the best use of it.
3: You want to take great pictures of friends and family.
4: You want to capture the beauty of the people you come across when you travel.
5: You want to start a business in portrait photography.
Photomaniacs founder Anupam Maurya has 5 year experience in photography. An avid traveler he loves capturing the beauty of India through his lens. He has undertaken many projects in street photography, fashion and product photography. He also interned with India’s best photography magazine “Better Photography’ at the age of 19. Having fallen in love with photography at first year of college at BITS Pilani, he has since then traveled the length and breadth of India and Bhutan. Having flirted with Memory Circuit Design he is now a full time wedding photographer.
Workshop 1: Basics of Photography : Saturday, November 8, 2013
- Understanding the concepts in photography: jargons, technical details focal length, shutter speed, hyperfocal distance, depth of field etc
- Understanding the camera: Features of DSLR, digital camera
- Composition Rules
- Different types of photography: long exposure shots, night trails, panorama, HDR, Panning etc.
- Photowalk in Cubbon Park in evening
Workshop 2: Portrait Photography Sunday, November 9, 2013
- Photography composition for portraits
- Photographing friends and family
- Outdoor photoshoot in natural light
- Street photography photo-walk at K.R Market
To have a glimpse of how good you can become after the workshop click : http://www.anupammaurya.com
There are 15 seats in each workshop. Each workshop costs Rs 4000. To contact write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8884312501.
To register for the workshop fill in the contact form: